Wilson Paving Ltd.Careless and Rude!

These idiots ripped up the cable and outted the neighbourhood for 5 days! When confronted, the owner (probably a mafia owned company anyway) told nieghbors to "go read a book". When they did return, they tookm out a street light with the dump truck, took the eveidence and left, after marking the hell out of the street!

• Be
    beardsrgood Dec 06, 2009

I used Wilson Paving Ltd for my driveway and heve nothing but good things to say

• Be
    beardsrgood Dec 06, 2009

Just to elaborate i had my driveway done by Wilson Paving ltd in june of 2004, I sold that house in early 2009 and the driveway still looks great. In aug of 2009 they did my new house and did a great job, so good in fact that 6 of my neighbours and friends also signed with Wilson Paving Ltd. The company offered us a great warranty and were very professional. I had a few concerns about my driveway but was very impressed how the foreman eased my mind, not to mention how great he was handling that skidsteer, it was like it was part of his body. All my neighours were extremley happy with the work done to their properties, I would not hesiate to use Wilson Paving Ltd. again.