Wickedwives.co.ukStay away from these guys

M

I'm always suspicious of dating sites so when I joined this site in December 2011 I was monitoring what had been said about it by others against my own experiences. Within days I had been contacted by 3 local ladies. Within another 2 weeks I had 5 local ladies on the go all who contacted me. The upshot is they always replied immediately to my messages but only replied to my messages. The replies always implied sex but would never answer question as to when. When asked when they were free they always made other remarks without answering the question asked. Their comments were always 2 lines absolute maximum. Finally with the last of my subscription I mailed them all yesterday with the same message. That I was leaving the site but left my email address if they really did want to contact me. Guess what not one reply to my email on the site and no messages to my personal email. However I did suddenly get interest from another 3 local ladies. I don't doubt there are some genuine people on this site but after a couple of emails if they are interested and dont want to exchange personal contact details then run for the hills. You have been warned.

• Ni
    nick1948 Jul 09, 2015

I contacted a woman I fancied, her photo when downloaded and printed on A4 clearly showed a scar from open chest surgery. When asked about it online she said she had never had surgery. She had never enlarged the image - so had not seen it TOTAL SCAM stay away.
    Any of these sites ask for a full length image dressed, if the wont supply LEAVE before you are robbed any more

• Po
    Podwell Jan 12, 2014

Everything mentioned above and exactly the same experience!

• Sh
    shagman71 Jul 29, 2013

Stay away.absolute rubbish.I got a message from a real munter
    so i thought rite looking like that you cant get much interest.lol
    but to no avail i couldnt even pull a subo lookalike.what a scam.

• Go
    godfrey984 May 20, 2013

I have been had twice, in the end i wasnt sure if i was really even talking to the same person all the time, they kept changing thier attitude anyway it cost a fortune to be constantly fobbed off anything resembling getting a date or even getting to know each other, just brought back to small talk with every ridiculously expensive message...

• St
    StupidInUK Jan 07, 2013

Exactly the same experience and probably wasted around the same money.. doh!

• Mu
    mug4sure Nov 14, 2012

i got took in by this in the uk took me nearly 60 pounds before i wised up, what kind of fool do i feel now there called wicked wives here