Westinghouse TVRed on the right side of tv

We bought flat screen TV from Rex two years ago, and we were happy with it, until, there were multiple colors strip wideth and brought it back to the store and they gave us a replacement, but then about two weeks ago, the TV screen shows there is reddish color on the right side. Please call me and tell me what I have to do.

Joseph Evans

• Ke
    Keith Stokes Mar 21, 2011

Bought this TV (Westinghouse 32" LCD TV) last year. 13 months later, right after my warranty has expired, I started seeing a white line that goes through the screen. The longer we watch the TV the brighter the line gets. I took the TV to the repair service but they could not fix it and contacted the manufacturer. Westinghouse replied that they can only fix it at their repair facility but I would need to pay for the shipping and repair.

Don't buy this TV, it's not reliable.