Westinghouse Electric SkilletManual is missing

F

Recently, I purchased a Westinghouse Electric Skillet, model WWSK5044. Unfortunately, the Users/Owners manual for this skillet is missing. I would like to contact White-Westinghouse to ascertain if I may purchase the manual I need, however I am unable to find their address anywhere on the web. Can anyone supply the address of White-Westinghouse, or/and their Email address. THANKS!

Floyd

Covington, GA

• Mu
    Murphaloo Aug 28, 2018

The remote stopped working.
    Then the audio stopped working.
    The television warranty was for one year.
    Does Westinghouse build disposable televisions?
    Why is the product poorly made to stop working after one year?

• Ha
    Haniamania Aug 15, 2018

Hi, I purchased a surge protector 1080 J from Walmart last march, I connected my IPL machine to it, it was working good for only 4 months and now it is damaged.the LED indicator not giving any colour.it is black.I don't know the warranty can replace it to me or not.
    My machine is 60 Hz&115 V

• Vi
    Vicki Lyttle Sep 04, 2015

My husband bought a Westinghouse electric skillet for me this past Christmas (December 2014), and now only nine months later the nonstick coating is pealing off!

• El
    Eliana Campbell Feb 28, 2007

The Westinghouse customer service in our case is been a run around with the same repeated message every time we call... But here is the number [protected].

We purchase a TV online and it came defective. We were told to ship it back to their warehouse in Santa Fe Springs CA. They received shipment on 1/9/07, it is now February 28 (almost two months) and we don't have the TV replacement. They are waiting for shipment... Good luck...