WES (World Education Services) — incompetent, lazy, sabotaging (crooks!)
WES is the most incompetent company I have ever come across. Of course, I haven't got my documents evaluated from any place else, but my gauge is the relative professionalism that every other company can at least boast to have.
I will enumerate...
1. Customer Service (telephone) - Most customers find the wait times to be obnoxious (I gather from other complaints). I am forced to agree. I've been on hold for half an hour or more on several occasions.
2. Email. Ok, so they aren't allowed to discuss completed evaluations and the only other avenue to get in touch with them is email.( Well, there is postal mail, but that will probably get you a reply by the time your grand children graduate!) ... and contrary to what one might believe, email isn't faster than postal mail... It's been 3 weeks I wrote them an email. I've been calling their helpline to remind them to reply. But I'm still waiting. (BTW - They tell you that they will reply to you within 7 business days = load of Cr**)
3. They are a little out of sync with foreign credentials. Notice I say a little. I am fair so I wont completely tarnish their already in the dumps reputation. But there was a tiny period for when my university ran out of its accreditation before it renewed it again. Mine is one of the best universities in the country and there probably was a little slip. But that does not warrant my degree from being unrecognized. Which is what WES is doing, completely sabotaging my career and education. The least they can do is reply to my email, explaining their position. I am open to listening to what they have to say but I am not alright with their nonchalant attitude, after I have paid them hundreds of dollars for the evaluation, copies, sealed envelopes, etc, etc!!!
Well, most importantly, I spoke to a customer service representative today(yes, again!) and she said that I should get a reply by the end of this week...(it's a Thursday today so I asked her if that meant by the end of Friday - and she said yes) and when I asked her what I should do if I don't get a reply by then, she pepped up and chirpily said "Well, call on Monday if you'd LIKE!"
So, I am going to give them this last chance, and if they still continue to enforce my disappointment, I am seriously considering suing them. This is where I need help. How can I go about it? I'm a US Resident but not a citizen (if that makes a difference).
More WES (World Education Services) Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced!
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off
- World Education Services (WES) - wes canada eca evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - documents evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - eca report
- World Education Services - refund
- World Education Services [WES] - evaluation report