Wendy’sThey still never paid me for the hours that I had worked for them

S Apr 03, 2020

I was new at Wendy's it was only my second week and I was still getting used to everything. I was having to do drive through and fries and bag everything up when the fellow employees started making fun of me and being very rude to me. I wasn't feeling very well that day and I was sick to my stomach and my nose started bleeding, I asked my manager if I could go to the restroom and she told me yes. On the way out the restroom I heard her tell the district manager that I just walked out without saying anything that I left them in the middle of a lunch rush. I got back to my area in drive thru when the district manager told me to get my stuff and turn in my uniform and see myself out of the building that he didn't need people like me working for his company. The three girls that I was working with that day stood there laughing at me. I turned in my uniform and was was going to wait for my dad in the building because it was raining very heavily and cold but I was told I couldn't because the dining room was closed because of the coronavirus. Not only was that rude and a bunch of bullies they still never paid me for the hours that I had worked for them. Wendy's isn't a good place to work for.