Wen Hair CareFraud

I saw their add on a TV informercial and wanted to try their Wen hair care product. I was not so convinced because their product leave a grease hair but paid their first product. I canceled the product by phone (if not they will ship you every month) but after cancelation they were going to charge 3 payments of $36 on the following 3 months because they sent me 2 big bottles which I didn't request. I shipped them back and called Wells Fargo to open a Claim # and let them know they charge me even when I have cancelled, WellsF checked the dates and returned my money due to the card has an insurance against this issues. Yesterday 1/11/12 appeared on my account a charged that said GRC 800 then calling to Wells Fargo they told me it was a subscription. When I reached on the web I found this page is when I noticed it was again the same company but now they are charging for some vitamins (I didn't have any idea they handles more products). I opened a Claim number again with Wells Fargo and now they placed a lock on my card against this Fraud company and canceled my card. One day latter I noticed the charged disappeared from my bank account and Wells told me this Fraud company won't be able to charge me again due to the note the placed already on the system. I was thinking on cancel this account and open a new one but WellsF mentioned it won't be necessary due to the notes they placed on their system. I will keep watching my account on the web to make sure I won't receive more charges from this Fraud Guthy Renker company.

• Lu
    Luetta Feb 02, 2013

Thank you so very much for reporting your experience with this 'WEN' product and the unethical money grabbing procedure. Thank God, I searched to check if wen could be a scam !!! Canadians who have had this very unpleasant experience, could request 'Market Place' to check out this company. I believe Market Place would need the people tell their story, in order to investigate this. You all ---- have my sympathy, because I had the same experience with another company. Now I do a search and if it has a good report I go to the store, 'As Seen On TV' ~ Show Case Store and purchase as I want or need...

• Es
    esave Jan 28, 2013

i went thru the same, i order the trial package, didn't like it, totally dried out my hair, i sent the package back immediately...even my boyfriend said it dried out and made my hair frizzy. I called to cancel, they said they processed the cancel order, then sends me to a automated payment system. Same thing happened two more times...last time I called was on 1/25/13, called to complain how many times to i have to call to cancel, i cancelled the order, i don't want anymore packages and they keep up the scam by sending packages not wanted and keep charging more and more!! rididuclous!!

• St
    Steve Wright101 Sep 07, 2012

This company is a fraud. Had to threaten calling the Attorney General's Office and the police department were the WEN headquarters are before they issued credits: still waiting for them. The fact that I cancelled the product meant nothing and they kept charging anyway. When I sent the product back, they refused to acknowledge they received it until I provided proof. This company is involved with mail fraud.