Well drilling machinefailure to ship equipment

"Hydra-Fab" <[protected]@earthlink.net>
Hi Charlott,

It is Friday at 1:45 PM. I am on my way to the bank and post office. I'll be sending you a cashiers check for $4375. I hope they will have a mail pick up this afternoon because tomorrow is the 4th.

The ship to address is; 615 W. Sam Rayburn Drive, Bonham, Texas 75418.

I mailed a chashiers check on 7-8-09. I was informed the check had been received and the equipment would be shipped right away. I waited for ten days and hadn't been notified that the equipment had been shipped. I called and they said it had been shipped to the wrong address that they would ship another well drill. I kept calling and they kept puttiing me off. Finally when I call they don't answer the phone, or I receive a message they are away from their disk. Thhen when I try to leave a message the voice mail box is full..

I'm 76 years old and my fustrations have reached their limits. I feel their actions aare intentional and I'm afraid of what I might do. What can I do leaglly? Thank you fopr your help. John Carr [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]

• Hy
    Hydra Fab Mfg Dec 09, 2014

Just realized this complaint, the customer received his equipment a day after this complaint was filed,
    The freight company Did ship the rig to the wrong address by mistake, And the customer understandably panicked.
    Tim King
    Hydra Fab Mfg. Inc.

• Te
    texbean May 28, 2014

sad, i hope they do the right thing. 76 year ripped off is very sad.