Welcome WagonTermination of Contract

I

Before nearing the end of my contract I never had a complaint about Welcome Wagon. My contract was up in September and I wanted to try different means of advertising. I called in June to cancel, spoke to a man who asked if there was anything they could change to keep us, I declined and thought that was that. In September, I called to ensure that the final installment was withdrawn, and left a voicemail, as I could not reach anyone. I called again the next day, no answer. I then sent 2 emails with no response. Miraculously, after our contract had "auto-renewed" I received an email from Linda Farley stating that it was too late, they have no record of our June phone call and the account had renewed. The best she could offer me was a six month contract at half price ( the same promo being offered to new clients). I'm afraid that in six months, this person won't exist and I will be stuck forever. Take some responsibility! I have filed complaints with their corporate office, the BBB and our State's Attorney...Stay tuned for an update!

• Nv
    N Vargas May 19, 2014

This exactly happened to me. I used for a year and canceled a month after i have to pay cancellation fees to cancel. Linda said this is automatically renewed after a year contract. I did not get any customer come thru welcome wagon plus i have a lot of return mails back.