Wegmans Food Markets — prepared pizza
On Thursday 7/25/19 at approximately 7:30pm, I stopped into the Lyell ave. store to purchase a few items. One of those items was a prepared pizza. I would say that I typically eat the prepared pizzas approximately 2 nights a month. I noticed that all of the pizzas in the display appeared darker than usual and the toppings appeared to be dried out. I ended up purchasing on of the better looking pizzas which I later consumed after cooking per the instructions. The pizza was bland and dry tasting. I also had an upset stomach the next day which may just have been coincidental.
I also stopped into the Pittsford Wegmans on Saturday 7/27/19 at approximately 2:30 pm to get a few things and out of curiosity I looked at the pizzas. All of the pizzas in the display case appeared to be darker looking similar to the ones I had seen 2 days prior in the other store.
This communication is meant to inform you that you may have a problem but also that if this is the new quality of the prepared pizzas I will no longer be purchasing them because of my unsatisfactory experience.
More Wegmans Food Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza