Webpictureframes.comI will never go back to their webpage!

T

Webpictureframes.com site helped me frame my art so well with plain air frames I was amazed. They had a large selection to choose from but their site was not user friendly at all. I did not order mats or any of their custom frames on my first order but you can bet that I will never go back to their webpage!

• To
    tommain Aug 25, 2014

Not sure what you could not like about the site. It is incredibly user friendly. Maybe it was bad back in 2008 but it is great now