Web Wise MediaWeb Wise Media SCAM, HOAX, RIP OFF

We paid WEB WISE MEDIA.com thousands of dollar for a one month campaign. They promised you 24/7, Nationwide, top spots on google and yahoo...They only advertise your keywords from 8AM-4PM LOCALLY for the first couples of day after signing contract then STOP. You should advertise directly with Google and Yahoo. It's very easy and a lot cheaper! Don't trust me, search for WEBWISEMEDIA.com Scam or Hoax and view others messages. Don't be fooled by their promises WEBWISEMEDIA and REDZEE.COM ARE THE SAME!!!

• Bi
    BIG MIKE Apr 26, 2009

dude, you are the only person with an issue with this company...You must feel really lonely. If web wise media was such a scam I am sure there would be more than one silly complaint on the internet!

• On
    onlythebest May 17, 2009

I AGREE IT IS A BIG HOAX! They are not the only one with a problem with this company. I have a big time issue with Web Wise Media. This is the worst company I have ever worked with. They are condescending, disrespectful, and they do not know how to do SEO work! simply as that. They make you promises and talk the big talk but, do not follow through and NOT ONE PROMISE is kept. Unfortunately you've already lost thousands of dollars by then, trusting all the hog wash and excuses. So just because we have lost money with Web Wise Media, and NO, they don't have a money back guarantee - why would that make 'dude just fell really lonely?"- Big Mike, that's condescending! something that they would say - funny huh

• To
    Tony1 Jun 10, 2009

I AGREE IT IS A BIG HOAX/Scammmmm i hope that you and your families at webwise media will burn in hell you pray on inocent Businesses that trust you with thousands of dollars. Web wise should be shut down by the attorney generals office. i will follow you guys untill every on of you goes to jail. and you will see how lonley it gets big Mike. i will make sure that you guys pay for all the money that you stoled. it should be called
    Web Wise roberry not media. Bunch of crooks you should be asshamed of your selfs feeding your wife and children blood money. waht goes arround comes arround.

• Sl
    slochops Jul 02, 2009

Be very careful of this "miracle" drug resveratrol. It lists numerous websites with a news reporter (Cathy Diaz) at WKTV channel 13. Also listed is WKTV channel 14. So which is it? Same call letters, different channels? These resveratrol ads look like they come from a legitimate news source website. THEY DO NOT.
    THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ENDORSED BY DR. OZ, BARBRA WALTERS, 60 MINUTES, or any other legit source.
    The "free" trial will automatically deduct $87.50 from your credit card or bank account for monthly orders after the first "free" month.
    STAY AWAY FROM RESVERATROL AND DERMAPRIL PRODUCTS AND FREE SAMPLES
    THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH OUT THERE KIDS, IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.
    BEWARE! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!

• Pa
    Paul Jul 18, 2009

This is a so called SEO company that took are web page from the 3rd page to not even being able to find us on the web at all. Then made false complaint on this site but won't leave they name. We are getting our web page repaired from all the spam they added. but we lost time and money dealing with them. They will give a so called guarantee but when you don't get the results they just blame it on you.

• Ho
    Holly Stevenson Jul 31, 2009

Wow this is crazy. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and it's sad that someone can make up something just to make themselves feel or look better. If you check the BBB or any other place you won't find one single complaint about Web Wise Media. They are an outstanding SEO company and have helped many business get to the first page of search engines organically. They don't have anything to do with RedZee which is a kid friendly search engine. If they were really a scam wouldn't you see tons of other so called "web wise media victims"...

• St
    Still Hacked Off Sep 15, 2009

DO NOT HIRE Web Wise Media. If Mike calls you...hang up...this guy is a real jerk. At the beginning they come off as a 'bid deal...SEO know it all' but when you start to ask questions...they just put you off and try to make you feel like a SEO dummie! Plus...if you try and get Mike's cell number (in today's world, who dosen't have a cell), he says he only has a work number...right!??? And, several times we got emails informing us that their phone lines were down..."due to some problems with the telephone company" (personally I think they were down because they didn't pay their bill)...and again...no one would give out their cell number.

Since we fired WWM...we have hired another SEO company - and they are doing a wonderful job - at half the price. Do yoursef a favor...pass on hiring this low life company!

• Li
    LittleFlower13 Oct 23, 2009

Web Wise Media is a joke. We have dozens of recorded calls where they make promises that would be impossible to keep. They click on our CPC ads (they've charged hundreds of dollars to our CPC program ... we have proof) and then call telling us that we're wasting money on CPC and should be advertising with them for SEO.

On top of that, we've asked them *several* times to quit calling and they have not respected our request. WWM is no different than Reach Local ... both are full of crap. Low-quality service providers with Big Budgets and sales reps who appear to have been trained by tobacco lobbyists.

Do yourselves a favor ... if they come calling, give them the names of all of your competitors. Anyone who uses them is making a poor investment.

David_Manerik Nov 09, 2009

Webwise media is a big waste of money time and effort. Do yourself a favor and stick with what you have.

• Ru
    run like hell Nov 10, 2009

We paid thousands of dollars for a 1 year nationwide campaign, with a money back guarantee for first page placement on Google & Yahoo among others. A money back guarantee, I thought, We cant go wrong. Included was 90 days of pay per click advertizing to get things going while they worked on our site. The search terms that we supplied were too expensive for PPC. They tried using search terms that nobody uses like adding "supplier" or sometimes something completely irrelevent to product names. People dont search with the word supplier. People search for products by name or description. That was my first indication of how bad things would be. Do they do not understand the most basic way that people search? I think they do, but think that their clients are stupid. Well I certainly was stupid to use them in the first place. Here's a clue, try searching Google or Yahoo for SEO and see if Web Wise Media comes up on the first page. We had a lawyer look at our contract, and the guarantee is full of loopholes and worthless. I was also told that they were likely to sue if we stopped the campaign early. They promised completion dates that took months longer, and regular reports on our placement. We received 2 ror 3 reports in one year. They also add a link from your website to theirs, which I was found out is a huge negative to search engines since it is unrelated to our product. In the end I can honestly say that I do not believe that we ever received one order due to any work that they did. Just a complete waste of a lot of money.

Dave Bryan Jan 07, 2010

First off you can clearly see that the person responding to this complaint is either an employee of Web Wise Media or the CEO herself.

We have had the same terrible experience with Web Wise Media. We were promised a certain guarantee of opened emails and although we did receive these we did not however receive one single order as a result. We spent close to $3, 000 and got nothing for it.

Beware of Web Wise Media it was a Web Unwise move on our part.

Dave Bryan Jan 07, 2010

First off you can clearly see that the person responding to this complaint in favor of WWM is either an employee of Web Wise Media or the CEO herself.

Beware of Web Wise Media it was a Web Unwise move on our part.

My heart goes out to all the others that were scammed by these ### and wanted to assure you guys that no one every gets away with this stuff. They will come down. Just look at the amount of complaints they have now.

These guys are doomed. Inna Shapiro is the owner and when we brought our problem to her she basically said that there would be no refund and that we got what we were promised which was opened emails.

Thats great Inna, opened emails can't do much with those...good job Web Wise Media!!

• Ra
    ray petric May 18, 2010

Webwise is a huge rip off. There salesman AJ and Supposed SEO Vlad are nothing but scammers. Don't let them fool you. I spent thousands with them when I first started my site. All they did was stuff keywords and give me spammy back links from link sites they own. What ever you do don't use Webwise they are the ultimate scam.
    Ray Petric
    Elwood IL

• Ra
    ray petric May 18, 2010

MJ is the sales guy rip off scammer at Webwise.

• I also hired WebWiseMedia and found them extremely unsatisfactory. They certainly did not raise my Google standings at all. They promised back up that never arrived. Links to info that didn't work. They then produced ranking reports that did not match anything else nor what we found - they were a complete fabrication. It was a complete waste of money and i learned my lesson to do better homework next time. Red Flag i ignored - any company that insists on all the money upfront. Since then we have hired another SEO company that did a stand up job and fulfilled their promises and we paid on a pay as you go basis.

John Thompson1 Jun 08, 2011

I went to Interview for this company. They don't pay their employees hourly or salary. They only pay commission- basically, they make thousands of dollars off employees when the employees manages to get a sale. Since they don't pay otherwise, they lose nothing. Meanwhile, an employee starves for months. It was such a slime of an office too- smelled funny and had plants everywhere. It felt like a scam the moment I set foot in there. Any company that dares to make people work for "free" and pays them a TINY percent of the big bucks they make when the employees manages to make a deal is unethical to me.

database tom Dec 16, 2011

We signed up for REDZ and found that the traffic at first was all a single view of the default page – we called and then that changed and now the avg was about 6 page views and 4 min of the site.
    But the traffic did not match human traffic at all and seemed to hit the same pages over and over….
    So we put at the first page a LIVE PERSON CHECK. What is 2+3 – yea its 5 – but guess what all of the REDZ traffic out of 1000 sessions only 2 actually got it right and used the site…

The only positive thing was the bounce rate on the site is very low and the avg time on site is high as a result of using REDZ. So that may help in organic SERP.

BUT DONT EXPECT TO GET ANY CLOSED BUSINESS FROM REDZ TRAFFIC.
    I have Db tracking records to prove all of this….WOW – just another way to SCAM…

Read more: RedZee Complaints Pile Up – Read This Before Using RedZee! | StepForth Web Marketing Inc.
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

• RedZ Search Feb 13, 2012

My name is Paul Brown. I am the General Manager here at RedZ. We are in no way connected with Web Wise Media. Our company has no opinion regarding their services. @ database tom: We have many clients who are getting very good results. Despite the fact that you may not be, that does not make us a scam. We sell advertising and some forms work well for some and not for others. I would love the opportunity to discuss your results and see if we cannot make some sort of improvements to your conversion. Please cal or email from the contact information available on our website.

• Lu
    Luke Douglas May 19, 2014

Mates, if you do an investigation of most SEO companies, you will find that the results they 'promise' and the results they 'produce' are not the same. Over the past few years, as SEO companies began to spring out of the cracks in the floor, I began to wonder if it was a worthwhile investment.

So I started checking the SEO companies results by selecting a few of their clients listed on their portfolio's, doing research on each of those clients to determine the major keywords / key phrases, their locality and then doing searches to see how those client websites ranked. In all of the research I have ever done, only two client websites were ever ranked in the first three pages of searches for both 'non-local' and 'locality' searches. In addition, I checked the underlying code of the SEO companies and, to be frank, most of them were not optimized either for SEO or for page load times.

Now that is NOT to say that 'every' SEO company is simply a waste of funding and time but, in over 12 years of developing websites, I have had two clients that have used SEO companies and both terminated their contracts after 6 months as they felt it was not worth the investment due to lack of results.

So before you decide to invest your funds and your time into a SEO company, do diligent research into that company to determine if they deliver on what they promise.

• Hy
    Hybrid IT Oct 25, 2014

This person called "Seth" with webwiseleads.com with email address of [protected]@webwiseleads.com and phone number : [protected] has sold us 25 business leads and as per him the leads are about the business who are requesting the website quote and they forward it to companies.

All the numbers he have provided were WRONG numbers and All fake information.

I have reviewed this company reputation and there is are alot of victims.

I am copying some references here.

• Ad
    AdrianCoogan Mar 14, 2016

Good commentary - I was enlightened by the points, Does anyone know if my company would be able to find a blank TX SOS Payoff Statement Form form to fill in ?

• El
    Elie Fabs Mar 15, 2016

Hello Adrian, my work colleague filled out a template IRS 1096 copy at this place http://goo.gl/AYkRB4