Wealth Development CenterScam

R

For $197. You can prosess rebates online. Thing is, i dont think this is a legit bisness! You wont recieve anything on how to prosess rebates, and you wont be able to speak with anyone to lend assistance.I just hope i can get a refund like i w as promissed.

• Ka
    Kat's story Mar 19, 2015

I signed up for Home income program through perfecthometraining.com, it is a complete rip off. The website states that I would receive an email welcoming me to the program and a link to their Wealth Development Center within 5 minutes of purchase. It's now the next day and I haven't gotten an email. I called the customer serviced number that was on the confirmation page on the website and that number belongs to a third party company who wouldn't give me home income's c/s number. A specialist called me from home income but when I asked for the c/s # he hung up on me and now won't return my calls. I was later contacted by a call center who was able to give me the c/s # and when I called to complain and get my money back they said I had to use the program for at least 30 days in order to get a refund. When I stated that the terms were that I could cancel anytime within 60 days with no questions asked I was told that wasn't their policy, when I asked for the terms and conditions he directed me to another website Home-income-program.net, it's the same company but the websites are completely different and offer different things. I've been fighting with them all day to get a refund and they are nothing but rude and unprofessional. The transaction is still pending on my credit card but my bank said that when the transaction gets posted to dispute the charge and I will get my money back. Keeping my fingers crossed that I do get my money back and that this company is shut down. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR HOME INCOME PROGRAM, you will be paying for nothing.

• Pa
    Patrick Biswas Sep 26, 2013

i signed up for the work at home program being offered online and never heard nothing.they said within 5 minutes i would receive info and also would be able to get a refund.i put this on my internet banking.please can you help.

• El
    Eloise T Nov 29, 2011

My Brother, who is a Vietnam Veteran got involved with Home Wealth Developement out of Hayward, California, saying that they could help him to get a modification on his home. He sent them $900.00 to start the procedure and hasn't heard anything from them. I called the number online and a gentlemen answered claiming that he had worked for HWD and wanted to know how I got his cell number. I told him that it was on line and why I was calling and what was happening to my brother. He claimed he did not to work for HWD any longer but would pass the word on to them (yea right). As yet we haven't heard anything from HWD. I feel bad for my brother because of his war status and disability and is in the process of losing his home. Thanks to the banks. So people, don't let this happen to your love ones. He servided his Contry and this is how he get paid back.

• Ra
    Raymond Drouin Jan 22, 2011

I was under impression that my job was to link for other businesses, it was not the case...they took my money and won't return it. Full money back policy...[censor]. Keep away from The Wealth Development Center because it is a scam.

• Ce
    Celeste Gregory Dec 19, 2016

@Raymond Drouin Thank you so much for your review. I was just looking this company up to research before I joined. I'm glad I didn't