Wc*mon HomePlayno such purchase

S

out of the clear blue sky I noticed on my charge card 2 separate charges for $24.95 each.
They said they weren't open on Saturday, but i could go to www.programstop.com and file a complaint.
Easy as pie!! Too good to be true. I have no idea what they supposedly sold me, nor why I had 2 charges on my card.
How did they get this information?
I want my money back. Now.

• Bw
    B Wheeler Jan 12, 2015

I had the same thing happen on 11/8/14. Same exact amount, $24.95 and no idea who WC *MON HOME PLAY is or what they allegedly provided to me or my business. Instead of my CC company providing me with any useful information, I have now had to respond a 2nd time refuting the charge. Whoever this entity is should be investigated and shut down immediately!

• Kr
    Kristen Nicole Pisanelli Aug 27, 2007

I was charged by WC *HOMEPLAY POS $19.95 for something I do not want. Please somebody help me to reimburse my money.

-Thank you.