WCBilling.comWc *mon pulse

A

I ordered a trail cream from FB that the Sharks on TV was involved with. I paid the $4.95 with my charge card. I received my statement from my charge card that you are using my card for unauthorized purchases. I intend to contact The Sharks on TV and tell them how this is such a bad way for them to recoup their money. Charging people when they don't authorize you to debit their card for more than the trail product. It was the cream by the two oriental ladies from Korea I saw the show the night they was on it. This is definitely bad business practices. I called my credit card company and explained that was unauthorized except for the $4.95. You will not be able to access that card again.

I also noticed just how many complaints there is concerning this organization. Hope the FBI will shut it down.