[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]non pickup of garbage, recycling and yard waste and lying about that they did

Ed Sep 09, 2019 Review updated:

I have been fighting this battle for years, at least once a month they will skip picking up one of the three and when you call them they say we will pick it up and either do not or they say we will be out the next day and dont do it. I put my stuff out on Monday or Tuesday for pickup on Wednesday at my drive way and have called them numerous times telling them my drive way is on Lotus Lane not Magnolia and they tell me they will write it down and they lie, The drivers drive right pass Lotus and do not even look or stop to see if my stuff is there, in a big hurry to go to bar on corner of Magnolia.
My address is 6171 magnolia drive, Mentor, Ohio 44060

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2019

Hello Edward, So sorry to hear there have been service issues. We will reach out to the phone number on file to help with this concern. Thank you ^tw

Comments

• Ya
      Sep 16, 2019

Hi, I have been ringing a Customer support representative since 09/09/2019 - 17/9/19 everyday about my recycle bin that was not empty 9/9/19.. Due to one of the phone calls to the C.S.R who spoke with waste management ( John ) who said that he or someone will investigate this issue. However nothing has been resolved. I was told from C.S.R these reasons why the recycle bin was not empty 1) A tag was put on the handle, 2) the bin was contaminated. Please make arrangements to empty recycle bin before end of the week. Reply to this phone number [protected] to confirm pick up day.