Warehouse Deals Direct/Zumba Fitnessdamaged product

G Review updated:

My name is Ghada Mohsene and my e.mail address is; [protected]@yahoo.com. I orded ZUMBA LATIN WORKOUT $ DVD SET on April 11, but I did not recieve it yet. And when I call the tel # you have on your site, it says "this phone # in has been teperarley disabled. I don't know what to do to trace my order and I really need your help.

Thanks

• Ca
    Carla Dale Sep 15, 2019

Hi,

I know about a instructor who has said to his clients he is no longer a ZIN member. He still has a Zumba class in Oslo. I would like to know if I tell Zumba.com his name and the training center he works for It would be anonymously or he will know it? He was a college and I don't want he could find out I did it.
    Best Regards from