Walmart Stores / unprofessional behavior
I went to the WalMart on 12th Ave yesterday to buy some dog food, I use this WalMart frequently and really love it. Yesterday there was an older lady by the name of Theresa, in her 60s who had a name tag on of Customer Host. So I am assuming she is the welcome? But, as I got to the register in the outdoor section, she is standing there leaning against the desk where the register is, chewing gum loudly with it rolling outside her mouth (gross), talking non stop to the register gal. Now the gal at the register was awesome, she was paying attention to us, but was distracted by this Theresa woman who would not stop talking to her. The lady had a limp, she was heavy set, African American. The poor register gal was distracted every time she attempted to count change back, causing a back up of customers, Theresa's behavior was appealing to say the least.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!