Walgreens — valsartan 320 mg
My prescription for 160 mg valsartan/HCTZ was changed by my provider to 320 mg valsartan only. The pills are enormous and there is no way I can swallow them. I called the pharmacist to ask what other configurations were available and told this was the only one available by manufacturer Alembic.
Since my hypertension will be uncontrolled until I can reach my provider on Monday, I will be switching all of our numerous prescriptions for my family to ESI.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time