Wade Armstrong WilsonDirtiest attorney!

R

Dirtiest attorney in state. After divorce my X figured out she did not take everything from me. (She did not want our son).
This attorney provokes Child abuse case so I can go to jail and my X can get everything from me, or I will give her everything in exchange for freedom.

It’s took me $30000 to prove I am good parent. He has a lot of child care publications. No one of his movements was not in interest of child. ( At least my X filed bankruptcy and he did not get paid.). He also likes to scare other attorneys about about his connections etc.

Do you need dirty attorney call him. It does not mean he will win the case but his try will be better them any criminal/mafia TV show.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices