Vmake VisasVisa processing

R

Around may 2016, I got in touch with vmake visas for assistance to process my pr to canada. They looked at all my documents and promised to take it further. They sounded professional and honestly I liked the way they worked.
They offered me a discount on the processing fee if paid the amount in full. So, I did pay them in full for the same.

A case manager was appointed. He sent me a link for registration to quebec, which I never wanted and it didn't happen. I called mr. Paramjeet singh to ask if my pr to any other part of canada can be processed. He just asks me to wait. I have also written several time asking for a call back on their website to no response. I have also left complaints on linked in to either update me with the status of my pr or process a refund to no revert whatsoever.

This company too looks like scam to me.

If they' re not, they would have responded or atleast refunded the amount collected as they are unable to process the same.

To keep a client hanging without a response is classic. Response only until the money is received. If that's not scam, what is?