Vivint — cancellation policy
They have a Cancellation Policy that is totally unfair and unforgiving. If you have a circumstance where you cannot give a full 30 day notice before you need to cancel (such as sudden death or an unexpected move), you WILL pay them for another month of unneeded service when you shouldn't have to. You will NOT be successful when contacting their Customer Service trying to get a waiver to this policy, as the management of the company has no heart or soul with regard to this particular policy. While the service was fine, after contacting the company with this matter I felt taken advantage of with no willingness on their part to do the right thing. No other company I have dealt with has had such an amateurish and con-artist feel to it than Vivint. This policy is abusive and should be changed for special circumstances that are beyond the customer's control.
More Vivint Complaints & Reviews
- Vivint - cancellation is not cancellation
- Vivint, Inc - misrepresentation of contract and unethical sales tactics
- Vivint - a bunch of con men
- Vivint Home Security - after cancellation, the company charged again
- Vivint Alarm Systems - can't get a refund
- Vivint - service unsatisfactory performance order short of food overcharged
- Vivint, Inc. - unauthorized contract extension
- Vivint - they try to sell me another contract!
- Vivint - cancellation
- Vivint - service fees increase by 2 x (bait and switch)