VitaPower / Endless YouthStill billing after cancellation

N

I called and canceled this product months ago and they are still sending to me. I told them it was not working for me and they apologized and I thought that would be it. I plan to report them to the Better Business Bureau and do what ever else I can do to get this stopped - I may have to change my card which is very inconvenient.

Marsha D. Carpenter Jul 07, 2007

I just received their vitamin 30 day supply in the mail today and have no idea how. I want to cancel!

• Ca
    CAROL RISINGER Jul 10, 2007

I keep receiving VitaPower Vitamins in the mail and am being charged $33.94 each time. I need to cancel this and cannot find a phone number. Please help!

magdalene kispal Sep 14, 2007

I need to know if you're charging me for your endless youth product. If so please discontinue immediately.

• Li
    Linda J. Stephens Dec 12, 2007

Same as the first complaint. Tried to stop shipments and debits, and they will not stop!

• Te
    Terri Wilson Jan 04, 2008

I received this product approximately a year or two ago and cancelled it back then because I don't even remember ordering it. And today, I received another package from them of which I DID NOT order. I will also do what it takes to make sure they don't charge me for something I didn't order. When they send these packages/products to people without the order/request from the person, these people should get to keep the product at NO CHARGE!

• Pa
    Pamela Ranalli Jan 09, 2008

I want to cancel my Endless Youth vitamin order. It's an auto ship and they bill my credit card. PLEASE DISCONTINUE, CANCEL do not bill my credit card any longer...

Best Regards Pam Ranalli.

• Ca
    CathieStargel Mar 22, 2008

I have been trying to cancel my endless youth vitamin order but I cant seem to get anyones attention. I recieve the order but get no invoice with the order so I have no way noing an account number.I do not want yur product. It seems so easy to get the product but impossible to cancel. Please stop sending the vitamins, do not charge my credit any more Thank-you Cathie Stargel 03/22/08.

• Be
    Beth Mar 25, 2008

I have randomly gotten three boxes of this vita power crap in the mail. i finally realized that i needed to check my account to see if they were charging me for these boxes. I have over $130 worth of charges on my credit card for this stuff i have never even heard of. I have three unopened boxes of these vitamins and no idea what to do. I have called the one phone number i could find and they will not take my call. I am very upset about this and I don't know how to fix it! Please help...cancel my account! discontinue!! stop doing this to me!!

jocelyn wester Apr 14, 2008

Does anyone have the phone number to this place to stop the orders-cant find it on the website and got my first order thru jane seymores natural advantage products-shame on you jane.

sara May 23, 2008

phone number is 888 848-2797

• Lo
    Loretta Nov 02, 2008

I need a phone number to cancel. Does anyone have it?
    Does anyone know the billing name as it appears on the credit card statement? I want to block those charges after I cancel.

• Es
    esther Feb 10, 2009

To cancel Endless Youth Vitamins, call (888)848-2797...that was the number shown on my credit card bill...they ask for either your customer number or zip code and last name, then they can look up your info...I called them a few minutes ago to cancel the vitamins...i just pray that they won't send anymore vitamins or charge my credit card.

• Es
    esther Feb 10, 2009

I have the brochure with me, and it reads:
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with Endless Youth, simply return the product to the address listed below within 60 days of delivery, and we'll promptly refund your purchase price (less shipping and handling).
    Endless Youth
    95 Old Shoals Road
    Attn: Returns Dept.
    Arden, NC 28704
    (make sure to get a certificate of mail and a tracking number from the post office)

• Ri
    Richshalda Williams Dec 10, 2009

I don't know what the complaint is aganist endless youth is about, but I'm completely satisfied with the vitamins and so happy that I came across them I am a 50 year old woman who has respitory problems and now I have more energy than I did before I developed this problem. I Feel like I am 20 instead of 50 . I'm about to order again and I've tired all kinds of vitamins in the past, from my experience Endless Youth has made me look and feel more youthful than ever Thank You Endless Youth

• Th
    ThrillingHorror Apr 08, 2010

I also keep getting billed for this after I have no idea why i even recieved it in the first place! Try calling this number 1-(888)848-2797 or write to Endless Youth po Box 1851, Arden, NC 28704

You can also try this address:
    Endless Youth
    95 Ikd Shoals Road,
    ATTN: Returns Dept
    Arden, NC 28704

I hope some of you can get better help than I have!

[email protected]

• Mo
    monicamendoza Mar 24, 2011

billed $70 a month for vitamins I never order.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices