[Resolved] Vindale Researchno response to problems

N Aug 07, 2018

I signed up to take these paid surveys and when I reached $50 they would send the money to my Paypal account. The pay for referrals, but out of the four people I referred, I only received credit for two. Once I started to get money in my account ($11.90) they threw me out of the site saying something about spam and that I would need to re-verify my email before I could continue. I tried to do that multiple time over multiple days and it would not reinstate my account so I could get my money out. I tried getting support from them, but they just ignore me. In addition, when you take these surveys, they make you spend about 10 minutes answering questions and just when you would get credit for the survey and be paid, they say you did not qualify. This is a scam. Don't sign up.

• Resolution Statement

• Vindale Research Customer Care's Response · Sep 05, 2018

Apologies for the oversight on this complaint. Can you please provide an email address so that we may properly address this?