[Resolved] Vindale Research — no response to problems
I signed up to take these paid surveys and when I reached $50 they would send the money to my Paypal account. The pay for referrals, but out of the four people I referred, I only received credit for two. Once I started to get money in my account ($11.90) they threw me out of the site saying something about spam and that I would need to re-verify my email before I could continue. I tried to do that multiple time over multiple days and it would not reinstate my account so I could get my money out. I tried getting support from them, but they just ignore me. In addition, when you take these surveys, they make you spend about 10 minutes answering questions and just when you would get credit for the survey and be paid, they say you did not qualify. This is a scam. Don't sign up.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Vindale Research Customer Care's Response · Sep 05, 2018
Apologies for the oversight on this complaint. Can you please provide an email address so that we may properly address this?
More Vindale Research Complaints & Reviews
- Vindale Research - Scam 
- Vindale Research - Online scam 
- Vindale Research - Business Partners 
- Vindale Research - You CAN make money from Vindale!
- Vindale Research - Another 'members' personal information was made available to me through Vindale making me suspicious that my information is shared sans per 
- Vindale Research - number of survey messages I receive
- Vindale Research - not being able to verify a paypal account that does not need to be verified when it's in use everyday
- Vindale Research - vindale
- Vindale Research - Fraud/Misleading Information 
- [Resolved] Vindale Research - The sole oufit who cancels your 100% finished work alleging you are not SLW enough