Menu
Vercy Tax Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Vercy Tax
reviews & complaints

www.vercytax.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 4 Reviews

Vercy Tax Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Vercy Tax's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Vercy Tax and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vercy Tax has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vercy Tax. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Vercy Tax reviews & complaints

B

Vercy Tax A great group of accountants

A great group of accountants. I owed around $80,000 but they were able to get it down to only $12,000 after 6 months. Life is much better and much less stressful thanks to them. I'm very happy with their services.

Read full review of Vercy Tax and 2 comments

J
J
J. Stroman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company contacted me via text claiming I had a tax issue with the *** I called my congresswoman and asked her to look into it. Then I called my us senator to look into it. I then contacted the *** fraud department and gave them my information and they confirmed I have no tax debt they triple checked it as well as my congressional representatives.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vercy Tax This company contacted me via text claiming I had a tax issue with the *** I called my congresswoman and asked her to look into it

A
Replied
Vercy Tax replied to this review.

Vercy Tax was called and transferred to another associate after initial information was given

was called and transferred to another associate after initial information was given. Cameron K was terrible, could not understand dollar amounts and after repeating it 5 times he was confused about owing the federal government. I don't know if he understood what owing taxes to the federal government is. I then asked them to not contact me again. Terrible aptitude. I do not recommend using these people.

Is Vercy Tax legit?

Our verdict: Vercy Tax's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Vercy Tax's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Vercy Tax earns 70% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Vercy Tax rated around 70% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Vercy Tax. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 100% of 1 negative reviews, Vercy Tax is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Vercy Tax has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Vercytax.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Vercy Tax website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Vercytax.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Vercytax.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Vercy Tax, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Vercy Tax have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Vercytax.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The vercytax.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Vercy Tax protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Vercy Tax. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Q
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Vercy Tax has left an official reply on this complaint.

Vercy Tax I spoke to a Justin R*** on 2/2 and gave them 595.00 dollars for which they stated was for IRS investigation stating this would determine

I spoke to a Justin R on 2/2 and gave them 595.00 dollars for which they stated was for IRS investigation stating this would determine what I would qualify for. they explained that they needed to go thru the IRS to determine what I owed. I then called Justin on 2/3 asking for a refund of my 595.00 dollars and he transferred me to Daniel M *** who talked to me about their company and gave me the name of their Lawyer that would be handling the resolution her name is Alesia M. Daniel then told me that I qualified for offer and compromise or a PMI which he said would be only 6000.00 dollars paid to the IRS over 10 years. Then they wanted 8000.00 to do a resolution. I called the morning of 2/4 and wanted a refund and Daniel was rude and disrespectful and yelling at me as why I wanted a refund. Daniel then stated to me we did the work and our resolution department will decide if you get any refund. I received a call from a Heather stating she is the Supervisor of the Quality Assurance and they will only give me half of my money back and it will be sent in the mail not applied back to the credit card used she stated we could only run it back to the card only if we were doing a full refund. she states we did the work of finding out how much you owe you're not entitled to a full refund. I asked for a letter via email of what she just told me she then states the Attorney needs to generate a letter on legal document stating the refund amount. She proceeded to say the IRS may have given me wrong numbers. All I wanted was a full refund which I have been trying to get less than 24 hours of giving them my money. this is only day 2 and their contract stated 80% return if I cancelled.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vercy Tax contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Vercy Tax?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vercy Tax Customer Service. Initial Vercy Tax complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vercy Tax above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vercy Tax. Discuss the issues you have had with Vercy Tax and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.