Utsav SareesPoor customer service

A

I am very happy with Utsav Sarees, All the product are very beautiful I always suggest others to shop at www.utsavsarees.com but I am very angry with their customer service their talking behaviour is not so good.

They should try new experienced team for customer service. I have more products which shop from www.utsavsarees.com It's very nice, I am happy they have 12000 more designs of Sarees Salwar Kameez, Lehnga Cholis, Footwear and Jewelry also.

• Un
    Unnati silks Jun 23, 2014

Unnati silks has the largest variety of sarees online and salwar kameez online with express worldwide shipping. unnatisilks.com

• La
    Lakshmi balakrishnan Aug 21, 2013

I also have issues with the product delivered .They want me to ship the product back with my own money and glad I didn't do it yet .The items are so worn out and not even mistakes from quality check .Seems like some sarees in the village used by some poor villagers are sent .I am so very upset and they are holding up $800 worth of my sarees .Please advice how I can go about getting my money back .Any experience will help me recover my money back .

Salina mali Jul 03, 2013

OMG about Utshav!!! So, you all are saying like these... I believed in 100% and feeling sorry for you all as I am feeling sorry for myself. They are sucks, lier and mismanaged S.O. Bs. Their products are nice looking and that's why I have been shopping w/them for last 5-7 years, spent thousands of dollars for these misleading products of these idiots. However, the suffering I have gone thr. each time, if I write down, going to be an essay. Let me express just one incidence among 100s: ordered about $1000.00 dollars sarees and Panjabees for man and young grandson w/ lot of faith that they will do right if I explain. More than 20 emails I did and requested to maintain the modesty on these net sarees, place on extra lilene layer about 16" by 32" on the chest area. In between, they sent two sarees w/out these although they said 'mam, no problem on it to do. My request was not applied on these two sarees unfortunately. Again contacted them and reminded- bagged even for the remaining sarees to do so. Also, made calls to overseas in reffering these requests. And you know, their respond was such as (copy and paste from one of their emails among 100 emails & from about 50 reps in different name in each time)"
    their respond: We always check the items before shipping, but may be this item got skipped off by our quality control checking department. We have already forwarded your mail with the images to our senior management and hope this type of mistakes will not happen in future.
    As regards to your order UT519436 item SKK13096, we would like to request you to kindly keep it and as a token of compensation we are ready to credit you 10% of the item cost that is USD 8.05
    Please confirm whether you are comfortable with the offer."

I informed back that I am keeping these as it is anyhow. However, remaining orders need to be taken care and plz send ASAP, it's more than/close to two months already. If you can give $20.00 discount for these lacking on these two, it can be reasonable compensation against these demages. B/c I have to stitch lilene on those w/ my hand and at least each saree is going to take an hr. for me. Plus I have severe back problem, can't sit and stitch So $10.00*2= $ 20.00. I am so glad finally you guys understood what I meant." But these offer was refused/turned down deadly.
    In regards to the remaining sarees, they wanted me to send pics to make it clear where the lilene should be. So, to make it clear, I have sent pictures thr mobile phone and sent them, that didn't give a demn satisfactory result!!!
    Requested back again to send w/ the marking where I want to have the lilene; then I did again and their respond in that time "now we understood and it's going to be the way you wanted..." I was hoping and still trusting soooo much.
    finally guess what, after another 2-3 weeks and reminding repeatedly. Stupid sarees came but each one I was opening and very disappointing that any saree didn't get lilene!!! What a pain in the ###/ pain is way on the picked of limpnode of my ###. I am very educated woman and came from a noble family but dealing w/ cheaters-liers can disappoint you so bad, somehow need to take the anger out. Specially these Indians are making good products to do buisness globally but their business ethics are so wrong and don't apply customer rule and need to improve immediately, otherwise, maximum customers are suffering.

Some more, still didn't receive the refund and didn't receive the Panjabi for our grandson!!! Fortunately, their father PayPal is there and recovered few dollars from last time's transaction few months back.

Another incidence happend w/ this order, they told me, can't provide one saree b/ c of out of stock. So I was considerate minded, instead of asking refund bought two more sarees to adjust on adding two new more sarees, for that I have to met the difference of the cost as well. When I received the orders, that saree, the one was out of stock arrived plus w/out email/ discussing w/me the other two sarees sent, the new two I bought to replace. Sooooo strange! !!!

That's it w/ Utsav sarees. Can't take anymore pain upto my limp node.
    Still they are emailing me to buy sarees from them!!!

• Po
    Poison Ivy2 Jun 05, 2013

I am mad at Utsav. I have paid them and they promised to deliver in next 24 hours, now it has been 2 weeks. AND THEY DONT REPLY MY MAILS!!!
    Is this how they treat the customers?? I am left in the dark. I even told them to refund my money if they cant send the sarees, even then they are keeping the mouth shut!
    Any idea how can i proceed with my order? Who should I complain to?

• Il
    Ilham18 Feb 23, 2013

Don't order from this website . You don't get what you pay for .

• Ka
    Kalai79 Feb 17, 2013

Utsav service is terrible, item never arrive on time and don't worry about contacting them for ANYTHING. All they want is your money. They cheated me saying they will delivery the item as promised, but they didn't. Such poor service. FOR ALL WHO HAS BEEN CHEATED BY UTSAV, IF YOU HAVE USED YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THE PURCHASE, YOU CAN LODGE A COMPLAINT THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I did it and my money was refunded by the credit card company. Go do it and never order from Utsav ever again, my worst online purchase experience!

Surabhi Sharma Dec 18, 2012

I have never trusted online shopping. The entire concept of internet shopping was new to me. While browsing through Google, I found out Utsav Fashion. The look and feel of the website and wide range of collection stocked was awesome which compelled me to make a purchase. The price range is pocket friendly. I was little doubtful about the quality of the product but when I received it, all my doubts and worries vanished. I would like to thank Utsav Fashion for your excellent customer care services.

• Ne
    Neelofar Dec 04, 2012

Utasv one of the biggest cheater fraud company to deal with.biggest liar with no customer service I paid 368.48 US and then they are telling me choose the other item since this one is damage i pick other one and again something else so pick different item it happened 5 times and now Im asking to refund my money back they are ignoring my e-mail its been a week they have not reply me what so ever and this issue is been going on since end of april. so every one please stay away from this web site its a garbage company with zero customer service.

• Ri
    Richasoni Sep 11, 2012

There are very few online stores that offer customization and Utsav Fashion is one of them. I have availed the service and I must say that the brand is doing a brilliant job. The semi-stitched anarkali salwar suit ordered by me has fitted me so well after customization and makes me look gorgeous.

• Mk
    Mk14 Aug 24, 2012

I have ordered maron Churidar and I got Yellow color churidar and when I requested Utsav customer service about that they were so rude and didn't care to reply me and when I called them they hung p on me... And never sent a correct churidar and also stitching is bad for ther items not fitting me at all ... I have submitted my measurements 20 times still bad stitching even kinder garden kid can d better then them... They don't know w to do business and they don't  care about their customers... Just they care about money ...as they are selling cheap items for higher price... Disgusting... Please don't buy anything from Utsav.com as they are fake...fake fake

Saharoo Aug 20, 2012

Buying from Utsav was the most terrible experience. I ordered a bridal lehenga choli for my Engagement party. It was a very important event for me and they assured me that the order would be here in time. well it was NOT here on time, it was OVER A MONTH Late. I still don't have it, I had to rush to buy something else so I'd have something to wear!!

Utsav has the most TERRIBLE Customer Service! SO UNRELIABLE! You cant trust anything they say! I wish I had seen all these negative reviews before paying 600$ for NOTHING!

AVOID A DISASTER! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! DONT BUY FROM HERE!

janee23theone Aug 19, 2012

STAY AWAY - SHOP ELSEWHERE - UTSAV FASHION IS FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!

I purchased a saree for my mother for my wedding - it wasn’t cheap $260 AUD. When I received it, I was so disappointed, shocking quality and came with a ready made blouse in the incorrect size. After contacting UTSAV, they promised to refund my money and asked me to return the item. They promised to reimburse me for the full cost of the saree purchase as well as return postage costs - total about $300 AUD. It has now been over 3 months and after multiple emails, they are now refusing to refund anything. I am $300 out of pocket and nothing to show!!! I have advised all my family and friends to avoid this dodgy website... please pass on the message so that other trusting customers are not ripped off like me.

• Sy
    syedas Aug 04, 2012

Sarees ordered are of a bad quality and you have to keep sending emails backward/orwards saying thesame thing over and over again for them to even consider you for a refund or respond to your question properly! They never give a straight forward answer! They offered me 15% off a 100pounds wrong saree that they sent! The quality was soooo bad and had stains that they told me to dry. The nerve of it!!! They make you wait two months before they tell you that the product has been checked and is not the required standard please choose another one!!! there are SOOO many faults I dont even know where to begin! I am STILL awaitig a saree refund...saree was returned back to them but they are refusing to give the refund!! please avoid this cheap website!

• Ra
    Rani uk May 29, 2012

I ordered 2 sarees from utsav last month and was worried after reading a lot of bad reviews. However either I was one of the lucky ones or they are improving. Both my sarees arrived within the time stated on the website (within 15 days to the Uk) and they were lovely, better than expected in fact. For safety I paid with paypal and had no issues. I think the lack of problems might be because I did not require any stitching and opted for just the sarees with blouse fabric unstitched, but all in all I received a good service. They reponded to all my queries via email quickly although may answers were pretty standard/ text book replies. I found the better responses came from messaging via their facebook page - I have a feeling the person that runs the fb page has more idea and/or control over what happens, but that is just a guess. I have just ordered another saree and hope the service is the same :-O

AnnieAnnie May 16, 2012

Hi All,
    Please Please Please Dont buy anything from utsavfashion.They are just cheating everyone.Two times I had this bad experience
    I ordered one beautiful saree as shown(only in the picture) worth 1000. and I got very bad quality saree of worth 150.
    After this experience I stopped my online shopping from all sites.
    Please learn and stay away from these cheaters...

• If
    ifti367 Mar 29, 2012

UTSAV is the worst online shop ever we ordered from them a product and after a long long delay they told us that we should choose another product coz its damaged. We never ever recommend anyone to buy from them besides they have horrible customer care services. PLEASE BEWARE!!!

• Ca
    Cater Oct 11, 2011

Ordered 5 matching sarees. Had questions about order and it was like pulling teeth to get any reply. They kept saying that my e-mails were misplaced. However there was no other way to reach them. Phone number listed does not operate, online help does not work. If they do not reply to E-mails you are stuck. I had to put a stop on the PayPal pmt to get them to reply. It took 3 months of lost emails and pulling pmt to get the order correct. Then they sent 4/5 without explanation. When they finally responded to my request they said the 5th one had been pulled for international inspection. What a crock. What happened was they did not have 5 matching and sent me a different saree. Total time to get order:over 6 months. Order still not correct and because they dont match they are useless to me. I gave up. I cant imagine how long and how many headaches it would take to return them.

nonu_ca Sep 26, 2011

They never ship the product on time.
    There customer service always says that they get back to us within 24 hours and always they send the same reply.
    They take almost 2-3 months for shipping a product.

prasad02 Aug 16, 2011

utsav sucks

• Ca
    Cater Aug 15, 2011

Took 4 months to recieve order. Utsav would not reply to Emails, phone number disconnected, on line web help non functional. Had to withold payment via PayPal in order to get reply. They finally sent 4 of 5 matching items, after a few weeks explained that the 5th had been pulled for "international inspection" and would arrive shortly. It arrived with no indication of having been opened or inspected, (I have shipped internationally and when your stuff is inspected they put stickers and notices all over the place). Worst of all, the item did not match first 4. Without the 5 matching the order is worthless to me. I feel that they did not have what I ordered and the delay had nothing to do with shipping/inspection, they were simply stalling until they found something somewhat close to the first 4. Not sure how to proceed, hate the thought of just having wasted hundreds of dollars. Also dread trying to communicate with and arrange return and replacement with this business.

prasad02 May 31, 2011

I agree with Sweety2011. Shipping even sucks more. I paid over $30 for shipping and mine took 10 weeks. Their packaging is horrible. They try their best to ship items in the smallest box possible. Which also damages clothing. DO NOT spend your money on their website.

• Sw
    SWEETY2011 May 30, 2011

GET YOUR MONEY BACK! IF THEY CHEATED YOU, GO TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND PUT A CLAIM IN AND GET THEM TO REVERSE THE CHARGE

• Sw
    SWEETY2011 May 30, 2011

PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY $$$$ MY WALIMA LENGHA COST $700 AND I GOT A REALLY CHEAP AND VERY LIGHT LENGHA IN RETURN, NOTHING LIKE WHAT WAS STATED AND NOTHING LIKE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE ON THERE. THE LENGHA I GOT HAD MUCH LESS KARM ON IT! IM SO UPSET, MY FIANCE GOT RIPPED OFF BIG TIME, I WAS THERE WITH HIM WHEN HE PUT THE ORDER IN. THE CHEAP LOOKING AND FEELING LENGHA TOOK 9 WEEKS TO ARRIVE AND ADD INSULT TO INJURY, THE LENGHA WAS 10 INCHES TOO LONG! AND IT WAS A TENT (SO WIDE!) I'M FURIOUS AND SO IS MY FIANCE (IM A GIRL) THE LENGHA IS WORTH NO MORE THAN $70. ITS A HUGE SCAM TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE AND INSHALLAH YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU EXPECT. PLEASE WHERE POSSIBLE GET YOUR LENGHA'S FROM A REPUTED PLACE. IF IT HAS TO BE ONLINE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND REVIEWS ON THE WEBSITE ITSELF. I AM 14 DAYS AWAY FROM MY WALIMA AND ME AND MY FIANCE NEED TO FIND A NEW WALIMAH LENGHA!

• Pe
    Petchlr May 05, 2011

Dont fall into the trap of the beautiful photogenic designs of this website- I was totally dumped with their undersized clothing, when I clearly mentioned to them about the size I wanted. And intelligently they took off the size tags on all the clothing (Indo-western ware- tunics) which are ready made- and upon sending queries- I do not have an answer till today- I just wasted 260 dollars on this stupid clothing not even one would fit me. Public should be warned not to fall into their trap- Guys its a real waste of your money and time trust me! And ofcourse I spent alot of money on the shipping, and I receive my shipment after 6 wks!

maria250 Apr 14, 2011

2 years ago there was a saree I ordered and got mail that it was found defective while shipping and I chose other item and they shipped, first I was angry but then I realised that what would I do ? if they would have shipped defective item without nofiying me. They shipped new saree and give me 15% life time discount code as a compensation. I have been very happy customer so far, I purchased sarees, lehengas and suit worth more than $15000 on my wedding and didn't have a single issue with them.

prasad02 Mar 30, 2011

i hate utsav sarees. they have terrible customer service

prasad02 Mar 30, 2011

i hate utsav so much. they make excuses every time I ask why kshipment gets dealyed. I suck BIG TIME. I hope people read this blog and never order from their stupid website. It's all false advertisement.

SusanC from Houston Mar 30, 2011

I ordered SLLWK922, order number UT213001 after
    receiving a dummy garment before getting my "custom" made choli and lehenga. I was actually quite happy with the quality of the dummy garment. The sewing was neat and straight. The fit was almost perfect. However, I am not so happy with the choli or lehenga I just received.
    I asked for two changes. I asked for my "around above waist" for the choli
    to be one inch less to go from 35 to 34 and for the length of the Lehenga
    to be one inch shorter to change from 40 to 39. I had been told the reason
    my outfit was not ready was they were waiting on these changes and so I
    resent them. However, neither change was done and the sewing appears quite
    sloppy, with the excess fabric from what appears to have been originally an
    already sewn size 42 just resized by machine sewing with the bulky excess material folded over and then quickly tacked in place. In fact, the entire size of the choli is if anything larger than the dummy and hangs very poorly I also asked for front opening with hooks, with back lacing. This was done for the dummy, but not on the just received garment.

On the lehenga, the length was not shortened as I'd asked for, and the
    waist is much larger than the dummy. My waist measurement on file is 32.5 and yet when I measured the new lehenga the actual measurement of the waistband is almost 40 inches. Plus the length was never shortened as I'd requested prior to cutting.

So instead of getting an authorizaton to return and shipping so UTSAV can fix it, they instead want me to AGAIN list all the measurement points and eamil them digital pics. The outfit is very obviously sewn wrong and so why can't they look at the sewing quality when they get it back. Why can't they just admit to the mistake and fix the item without causing me yet more hassles?

they are bIG [censor] liers

prasad02 Mar 14, 2011

i made a terrible mistake by ordering from Utsav sarees. There picture on the web showed something totally different from what they sent me. I was so disappointed when I open up the package. I could not believe that i was cheated by them like that. I would never ever recommend that anyone buy anything from them cheaters.

prasad02 Mar 14, 2011

i made a terrible mistake of ordering from utsav. They sent me a totally different and cheap saree. I was so disappointed. I could not believe how badly I got cheated by them. Never buy from Utsav sarees. HORRIBLE customer service, they show something else on their website and send you something else.

• De
    Deals Virgo Jan 20, 2011

Cant say about other complaints but they have 'Cash on Delivery' atleast for USA customers. Atleast one have their money with them until the item is shipped !

mansi321 Jan 10, 2011

thanx guys !!! seeing their beautiful stuff i was tempted to order online, but now i will take my business elsewhere and save myself the horror you guys had to face. thanx for all the warnings !!!

jankhana Dec 19, 2010

I had the same problem with this site. They take order and never deliver before 2 months. But the readers must know that if you pay by credit card, it's your right to initiate a chargeback if goods not supplied in time. Even after you receive the goods and they are not as requested or even expected, simply go for chargeback. Call your card issuing bank, explain situation and tell them VISA/MASTER/DISCOVER/AMEX all have a policy that consumer has a right to decline charges false or true and please deny charges. You should follow such steps with a frauds like this website. Just so you know you can deny charges for up to 12 months of charge date so go for it. I did the same.

PreethiK Oct 22, 2010

Thank you people. I was just about to blow $1600 for a wedding lehenga. Thank you for saving my money

PreethiK Oct 22, 2010

thank you people.. you just saved my money

SUMA SINGH Oct 13, 2010

I placed an order with UTSAV for a salwar suit. The shipping time said 2-3 days. More than a month later i received my suit. The top is so tight that i can't even try it on. I sent measurements for a bust of 34 inches. I received stitching with a bust of 30 inches. They didn't even leave any extra cloth for me to get it fixed! 4 inches too small? The zipper was also stuck, and there was a hole in the cloth near the zipper. That tells me that the zipper got caught on the material before they sent it to me. They couldnt even fix that? Are they serious? I wrote them an email about this problem and the response i got back was " We are sorry. It would be of best interest for you to gift it to someone and we will refund you $10 "
    ARE THEY SERIOUS? I AM EXTREMELY MAD!

• Br
    browser1983 Oct 13, 2010

I wish i have seen this website before. I ordered two salwar kameez from UTSAV on oct 10, 2010 and saw this website. I would like to cancel my order now. I emailed them to cancel my order and refund the maoney back. I didn't get any reply from them. What should i do if they never get back to me?

sasha23 Oct 07, 2010

I bought a saree from utsav and the quality and workmanship was really poor. They were also late in delivering the saree. Also the shipping price for a simple $20 saree is so expensive. My friend told me about www.bollywooddesigns.ca the prices are exceptional and shipping is FREE for all items. This is much better than utsav. She gave me the promotional code: fwten for an additional 10% off regular priced items. I would suggest this site over utsav if you are looking for value!

www.bollywooddesigns.ca

• De
    Denise414 Aug 31, 2010

I wish I came across this site earlier:((
    I placed an order for upcoming wedding in November. I made an order on Aug 1st and today its Aug 29th, and still don’t know where is my order. Everytime, I inquire about it online or thru email, they
    tell me that its coming in -3-4 days. First, they emailed me saying, the item I placed an order for is not available so I had to choose different color and I still went ahead and said fine to go with replacement saree. And, now they are not replying to anything. I got an email with tracking number yesterday with my order shipped but that shipping website doesn’t exist and no one from Utsav is replying to my emails. Now, I can’t even login to my account on Utsav anymore:(( I am starting to think that its scam and just simply looting website for ppl outside of India:(
    My whole family/friends are waiting to order the whole wedding outfits for everyone once I get my order but I guess not anymore:( I have already warned ppl whom I know not to go thru this website:(( If they did good job, imagine how much money they could make and have lots of happy customers...SHAME that ppl in India will never change and keep looting customers like this...