uspassport onlinescam

i was looking for info. for getting my son's passport renewed and started to fill out info. on sight. The i realized my son's passport was a child one and i needed to apply from scratch for an adult passport as he will be 18. I never completed information except i skeptically put in credit card info but never submitted info. I was charged one week later for $129.00 for nothing. I called y credit card dispute area and immediately called the [protected] and said i never completed transaction. In addition my husband received a phone call from uspassportonline that said information was missing and wanted to go over forms. I explained i did not complete form and did not want to get passport at this place. They were rude and would not credit my card for something they never processed. Today the representatives would not provide their last names for our records and would not email the "so-called"documents they had for our account. They are making $45 for any one who goes in to their website. Be careful do not provide credit card information. Beware. Use your local post office for passport questions and applications.