ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:5:30 am - 7:30 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Biolife Plasma ServicesCompensation

I donate regularly at my local site on Finger Road in Green Bay Wisconsin. On March 24th I donated at this site and asked that the returning customer coupon code be entered (offer code [protected]). The offer was for six visits paid out at: $20, $100, $20, $100, $20, $240. On March 24th they entered the code, I donated and received $20. This was correct. On March 29th I donated for the second time and received $20. I should have received $100. When I question this, they indicated it was correct and somehow the old code was deleted and the code was entered today. This would make the donation my first instead of my second, leaving me with 5 more donations. Essentially I should have received $120 for the two visits, and I should have only 4 more visits. They are telling me that although they made an error, I will not receive the $100, and I will have five more visits and have only been paid $40. To top it off, the manager was rude, disrespectful, and wrong. She also provided no options to correct this. This needs to be corrected.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Biolife Plasma Services — hematoma

I have been "donating plasma at this center for one year. On march 8 2013 I checked in to the facility & went...

ADVERTISIMENT