ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Retriever TowingThere lack of respect and disrespectful towards customer

Very much unprofessional and disrespectful when myself and my boyfriend called to find out information on our car. Hung up the phone multiple times on both of us, got really cocky and rude like they didn't want to give us info about our car. Just very disrespectful towards me and my boyfriend. Myself and my boyfriend are homeless and we live in the car so I don't think it was appropriate to have the car towed in the first place.

Comment Guidelines