ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

SafewayUnethical behavior, employee to customer

I am not sure of the day but I was in the Wedgewood Safeway and there was an Employee Casey who was off the clock. He was kicking a guy, yelling at him, telling him to get out of the store. He kept kicking him in the butt and knocking him to the floor and was extremely rude. I don't know the circumstances but that is not how you should treat ANY ONE. I will NEVER shop at Safeway again. It was a total disgrace. I only know about this cause I saw it I shop there all the time but I am done.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      anonymous27 Feb 28, 2022

Thats called assault. Should have taken a picture. Anyway they have QFC in Seattle and its better.

ADVERTISIMENT