FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar Tree verified

popping candy with lollipop

I recently had purchased your popping candy with lollipop at a Dollar tree in Turlock California.
Unfortunately I am very unhappy with the product I purchased. I purchased 5 packages of them, and none of the popping candy inside popped like it should it was just like eating colored sugar. On the package it says popping candy with lollipop, so I assume that means the candy would pop, but not one of the 1.69oz packages of three pack packages I purchased popped. If you're going to advertise that a product does something like you did with your POPPING candy with lollipop, then I feel you need to make sure that it does as it says. The children but I handed them out to were very upset because they were expecting a popping candy which they did not receive. The barcode on the packages that I had purchased is [protected] 5 lot number: VEH 460-01 if you have any fresher packages of them I would like to be reimbursed or my money given back to me unfortunately I do not have the receipt any longer, but I did give the barcode that was on the packages I purchased.
Thank you very much.