ADVERTISIMENT

WoodSprings Suites

1646 W 3500 S, Salt Lake City, UT, 84119, US

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings SuitesBeing evicted from the hotel for filling out a survey that was emailed me

I received a survey in regards to my stay here on the housekeeping services. I replied to the survey and commented on the new manager at the hotel Nile and how things have changed here. I am now being asked to leave the hotel by Nile the hotel manager for "defamation of his character" and this is illegal to evict someone for this matter. I stay to myself, pay my rent on time, have had no complaints against me and feel this is not right to do to kick someone out in the street with her 3 small children.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Nov 03, 2020

WoodSprings Suites — The manager was drunk

So I was waiting in the lobby for my wife to let me in when a lady approached me very loud and aggressively...

ADVERTISIMENT