American Electric Power Company [AEP]

5700 N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX, 78577, US

Reviews and Complaints

American Electric Power Company [AEP]AEP service not done.

I live at 245 South Bentsen Palmdrive, Palmview Tx 78572. I am calling to make this complaint because I have been calling AEP for a month to report electrical line in my property from pole to pole close to a tree with large branches. I fear this electrical line will cause a fire or explosion if the tree or branch falls. I have reported this x3, same response "they will be out there and check this out or they will call you" but they never did. I called again today spoke to Brittany to report again, she asked me the same questions all over again. I feel that if I have reported this she should have the report already. My order # is [protected]. This is the phone # I have been calling [protected]. My brother lives next door address 253 bentsen palmdrive, Palmview Tx 78572 they had an explosion yesterday due to a tree branch that flew to electrical wire or electrical box. I live alone, I'm 66 yrs old and I fear something will happen. I am reporting this to prevent a fire, or explosion from happening. I hope you can please help me. I had 4 trees falling around my house with the last hurricane we had here in Texas my cars roof got smashed with one of the trees. I hope something can be done, Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

Add your opinion

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.