ADVERTISIMENT

American Electric Power Company [AEP]

5700 N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX, 78577, US

Reviews and Complaints

American Electric Power Company [AEP]AEP service not done.

I live at 245 South Bentsen Palmdrive, Palmview Tx 78572. I am calling to make this complaint because I have been calling AEP for a month to report electrical line in my property from pole to pole close to a tree with large branches. I fear this electrical line will cause a fire or explosion if the tree or branch falls. I have reported this x3, same response "they will be out there and check this out or they will call you" but they never did. I called again today spoke to Brittany to report again, she asked me the same questions all over again. I feel that if I have reported this she should have the report already. My order # is [protected]. This is the phone # I have been calling [protected]. My brother lives next door address 253 bentsen palmdrive, Palmview Tx 78572 they had an explosion yesterday due to a tree branch that flew to electrical wire or electrical box. I live alone, I'm 66 yrs old and I fear something will happen. I am reporting this to prevent a fire, or explosion from happening. I hope you can please help me. I had 4 trees falling around my house with the last hurricane we had here in Texas my cars roof got smashed with one of the trees. I hope something can be done, Thank you.

Comment Guidelines