ADVERTISIMENT

American Messaging

1720 Lakepointe Dr # 100, Lewisville, TX, 75057, US

Reviews and Complaints

American MessagingBusiness pager and voice mail service

American messaging service old at 1720 Lake pointe Drive Suite 100 Lewisville Texas. I've paid them the entire year for service. And all of a sudden I started getting irate business emails and information from sister clients in a negative manner against me because I wasn't returning calls and that my number was no longer working. I reached out to this company and was told I'd have to pay for customer service help so I went online and submitted an email response. I have heard nothing. This company is a BULLY and ROBBER and need to be reported to ALL state level agencies. They are/have literally ruining my business reputation and costing me thousands of dollars. In spite a sluggish pandemic they still find it in their business hard to dog me out as a customer. I have had the same number since 1995 and unfortunately this piece of [censored] company purchased the original company and it has been a bad experience every since.

Comment Guidelines