ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

HEBDisgustingly rude store manger and assistant manager

I witnessed a store manager (Gary whom I have never seen before) and his assistant manager (Her name I believe started with an A) being absolutely disgustingly rude and disrespectfully to an employee and their parent. I am assuming the employee was a minor, but the employee was having a what appeared to be a panic attack from what I saw. They parent was there to obviously helping the girl because she was crying uncontrollably. The store couldn't care less about the employee. Never once asked this girl if she was ok or needed anything. The store manager actually stated "can your child do her job or can she do anything period". I watched and observed everything from Lane #4 while checking out. The store manager had the superiority complex he spoke to the parent like they were beneath him. Absolutely sickening to see management treat people the way they do. No wonder every time I go there I don't recognize any of the workers... Sad thing is the little cashier checking me out goes "the new store manager is hateful and they always treat us like that". I guess I will be taking my business back to Kroger. They probably have a rotating door of workers by the way the management treats them. As an educator, I feel they did more harm to this family. The management couldn't careless about anyone but themselves. There was more than one customer that was disgusted by the arrogance of these managers. I exited thru the pharmacy and there was other customers saying "wow they are real pieces of work". When I was paying I was listening to the lady manager talk to them like it was all the girls fault and putting her down. She had a come back for everything wasn't even listening to the employee as to why she had the panic attack. I hope that these managers are dealt with.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • re: to Leslie Marie J — of USA. Get off your [censored] and DO something helpful. Your complaint (here) does nothing to better your environment. You said "I guess I will be taking my business back to Kroger" and ignored your community falling apart. You have several options which could and probably WILL resolve this challenging destruction of the American economy. #1 [censored] LOUDLY to the abusive [censored] while [censored] is going down, like dog or a coyote or a bear or a wounded infant in a dirty diaper. That [censored] works more than you think. #2 remove all the tags & stickers underneath the expensive products; they're easy to remove and cause HOURS of attention which will defuse the abusive fire. Plus, this a new trend nation wide and will bring down the over-price cost of food with no product-demand being ordered by management. #3 Shoot your gun in the parking lot. Not at a person or a thing; find a creative way to say: animals kill and can be killed and abuse can be ended peacefully or permanently. Violence is rarely the WISEST option to choose, and however it works as successfully as your natural reaction to an innocent mosquito attempting to kiss your eyelash. Peace, Love and Respect for Reality -- the late Володимир Володимирович Pew10.

ADVERTISIMENT