ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mar 25, 2022

Power Home Remodeling — Roof

High Pressure Sales with lots of broken promises. This is a nightmare and we have to pay for it. Our roof i...

Power Home Remodelingwindows

The gentleman who initiated the sale informed my husband and me that our energy bill would lower over time. No modifications necessary on our part since the windows are double pane, bounce heat off, slightly tinted, etc. My husband and I continue to receive high (I mean high) energy bills since our windows were completed in June. Absolutely disgusted with this company and will never recommend this company to anyone.

Comment Guidelines