1435 S Fossil St, Russell, KS, 67665, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

hairy salads

My daughter and I went and had a salad at McDonalds in Russell Kansas on December 2nd, 2008 first my daughter found a hair in her salad, she pushed it aside and went on eating, then I found a hair in my salad. I was not feeling to good about now finding 2 hairs and then when I said something my daughter found ANOTHER hair in her salad. So we ask for a refund. Then I noticed that these workers do not wear hair nets at all. This has made me not want to eat there at all anymore. So now I am on the subway diet, lol. Oh well I guess we will be healthy while ohers are coughing up hair balls!

• Co
    Cosmic Zamboni Feb 06, 2009

That's bad, but they gave me a salad where some of the greens had turned to slime. Disgusting. McDonalds isn't what they were 20 years ago in terms of service, cleanliness, or quality.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices