ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Sheetz Storethe workers are great but understaffed and the overall quality has gone downhill.

We are life long Sheetz lovers and this store was once great to go to but it has really gone downhill. And I want to be clear it's not the workers. It just seems poorly managed- to the point that we will probably avoid going to this store unless it improves. I hope you can get new management as we live Sheetz and this is the closest outlet to our home. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sheetzmade to order burgers

Burgers were ordered by my phone, was completely wrong in every way! Everything was missing, no sauce no toppings

Things on it I didn't ask for, and what I wanted not even on it

The receipt was on the burger! All they had to do was read the ticket!

And I was already home and in bed

My boyfriends burger was also messed up but he didn't tell me until after he had eaten it!

made to order burgers

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Mditty15 · Nov 01, 2019

Comments

Respond
      ADVERTISIMENT