ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 4:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 4:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Checkers & Rally'sDrive thru

Pulled in to the drive thru about 9:50. Seen that the line was long but decided to wait. After about 5 minutes moved forward 1 car. Another 5 minutes passed and I thought the car in from of me was gonna move forward but they didn't. Called my boyfriend to see if he still wanted them, he said yes so waited another 10 minutes. Got tired and let him know that I was gonna leave and we can find something else. Went to move out of line to go around, when I noticed a car was parked in front before pulling out into the street. Waited a while to see if they would move but they didn't. Had to get out of the car with my 6 month baby to go up to the window and ask who's car it is. An employee informed me it was the manager's car. I asked if she could move it he said she was working and wasn't able to. I asked if she could just take 5 mins to come and move it because the rest of the employees were just standing around doing nothing. He continued to say that she couldn't move her car because of the orders coming in and they she had to make the food. I informed his I didn't understand how she was the only one making the food and that I couldn't wait for her because more people were driving in and placing orders. He continued to say she wasn't going to move my car and didn't understand why I got in line in the first place if I was gonna wait to order. Informed him the I didn't think it was gonna be this long and that a pathway out she always be open if people are gonna change their minds about eating there anyways. Had to wait for about 40 minutes before my mom backed my car out of their drive thru and around the cars that were still coming in.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Diamonique Harris · Aug 28, 2021

He continued to say she wasn't going to move her car and didn't understand why I got in line in the first place if I wasn't gonna wait to order. Informed him the I didn't think it was gonna be this long and that a pathway out should always be open if people are gonna change their minds about eating there anyways. He kept going on and on about me getting out of line and that the manager wasn't gonna stop what she was doing to move her car and that they're allowed to park there. Had to wait for about 40 minutes before my mom backed my car out of their drive thru and around the cars that were still coming in.

Respond