ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

MenardsPrice on product removed

I had the worst experience at the New Philadelphia Menards. I went there to purchase weed killer concentrate, found what I wanted in the garden dept. outside, Ortho concentrate weed killer, which had a red reduced price sticker on the shelf below the product which was normally priced $8.99 and was reduced to $3.49. Which I was assuming was a product from last year's supply, which I was fine with. I put 2 of them in my cart, went to the register to check out, it rang up the full 8.99. I told the cashier it was reduced on the sticker and the price so she had to call a manager over to call back to the garden dept to have them look. When that person called back, the price was said to be $8.99. I told them I was going back there to show them where it was, so I did, and by the time I got back there, no one was around, and the red reduced sticker of $3.49 had been removed since they had been called. No one was to be found. I was extremely upset and went back to the cashier, told her my findings and she just didn't care, said she was sorry. I said I was very upset and this was such a dirty way to handle this and told her there was NO one back there to help me. I don't know who she called but they obviously disappeared after removing that sale priced sticker. I did NOT buy that week killer, and will not be giving Menards my business since this has happened. Poor way to handle this in my opinion.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

MenardsScales

I went to the menards store in new phila ohio. A big box of pig ears for dogs was sitting in an aisle along with plastic bags and scales to weigh them 12.99 a lb. I weighed out a pound took them to register and it it wrang up over 26.oo dollars. Cashier told me the scales by the box were wrong. I find that very misleading and told the cashier if they know the scales dont weigh properly that they shouldn't be sitting there. Very dissatisfied to be charged double for merchandise when you provide bags and scales to the customer but then charge double st the register.

Comment Guidelines