ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Red RobinMeal

I have to say we were completely disappointed with our meals today. First I had ordered burger and salad, when this was received about 25 min. later my salad was warm because it was set under the heat lamp with the burger (which I have to say was not warm). About 10 minutes later when we were checked on told waitress salad was warm and asked to have fries instead. Now 15 minutes later was told fries had 30 more seconds and would be out. Well 10 minutes later finally received fries. So had a sandwich with no fries and fries with no sandwich. Just a very disappointing experience. I really believe some type of refund should be due as didn’t have a complete edible meal at one time.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jan 14, 2020

Red Robin International — steak fries and burger

Your texas steak fries were the smallest steak fries i've seen. The burger I order also has shrunk. Your...

ADVERTISIMENT