3050 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY, 14226, US
Sat:8:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

T.J. Maxxrude employee

Hi
I want to complaint about a store employee. She was totally rude to me because she was tired.. I didn't go there to buy her attitude. I strongly requesting to tj Maxx corporation to take that action. I asked extra bag she just throw it on me. I'm regular customer of that store. I never experienced that before. She was not professional. I am requesting you to fire her asap.. she doesn't deserve that position. she has no right to give me that rude look and attitude without any reason.im highly disappointed

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 29, 2019

THe fact that you want someone fired shows what a lowlife you are. You are truly a disgusting person for wanting someone fired. They are not going to fire her ASAP because it is your word against hers. I bet you only imagined her throwing the bag at you and went with a bad attitude yourself. I am sure you only imagined the rude look.

• Yo
    Youmissedthepointagain Jan 02, 2020

@shadowg I absolutely love this, I am looking at your posts because of that original nasty one that I saw and you do the same thing over and over again. You reply to other people’s post and tell them what an idiot they are and wish bad things upon them and talk crap. That’s all you know how to do!!! You preach all this crap that you definitely don’t practice. This is just sad. You must be a miserable person.

• SubSquirrel Dec 29, 2019

Fired? How about retraining instead?