ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PetcoCustomer service

1/31/21

Took my dog to Hackensack NJ store for a rabies shot. When leaving my dog lifted his leg to pee, I pulled him to stop him and continued on to check out. Guy packing freezer started screaming sir, sir, sir and told me to clean up after my dog. I said ok, and asked with what and he pointed over to this rack of cleaning stuff. So I did. I just felt the sir, sir sir that was very loud was demeaning and I will not be back again. My dog has done this before in tractor supply and at the vet. He only pees where other dogs have. I can say this, tractor supply and the vet are more understanding of an animal's behavior then your pet store.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

PetcoUnprofessional behavior

The person from the cashier did not want to help me. He was catching so much attitude Threw my dog food on the side, walked away saying " I can't take this fu*kin sh*t" I believe his name was mike. The other cashier saw what he did and came to us but it was too late damage was already done. This was In Front of all the customers that was behind us. Absolutely unacceptable of his action and the profanity he used in front of everyone really shocked... I will no longer shop at petco in Hackensack, nj 07601

Comment Guidelines