ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:5:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:5:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald'sService

On: 4/15/22 I took my child to the McDonalds on 108 Village road in Leland NC to get a happy meal and a few milkshakes. The drive through line was extremely long, so I hoped to save time by going into the facility. I used the kiosk (as urged) to place my order. I completed my order and waited. I stood and waited as i watched several people who arrived after and paid after I did receive their orders and leave. This facility has ruined my short lunch break and it is constantly struggling with speed and efficiency. The last time we went to this facility we stood at the drive through line # 2 and watched 6 cars pass by us before we were acknowledged! this second in a row issue was why I am voicing a complaint. It is obviously a trend. And no apologies for the wit were ever given.

Comment Guidelines