Window World

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Window WorldWindows

We purchased windows in 2015 but could not get them put into home due to house leveling issues, financial issues, and hurricanes. Finally in 2019 we got our home leveled. So in 2020, my wife started contacting window world about getting out windows (which were paid in full by now) installed. A field supervisor was sent out to remeasure. Then communication fell by the wayside. My wife finally spoke with their customer relations supervisor, Jason Gannon. He stated that our windows were probably given to habitat for humanity but he could go ahead and give us a refund. We stated that we'd rather have them install our windows instead of a refund. So, Mr Gannon mentioned to my wife that he'll let her know Friday what course of direction they'll take. Since then we've heard nothing from Mr Gannon. He's not replied to any of my wife's messages. Since we financed the windows through Wells Fargo, my wife decided to contact them concerning the refund in October, 2020. They said they need 30 days to investigate. After 30 days She called, but was told they need 90 days, not 30. So, after 90 days She called again but was told that they're waiting on window world to respond. So, to this day there has been no resolution for us. We have no new windows and no refund!

Windows