ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Window World8 window installations

I had Window World replace 4 of my windows in 2020. They ordered the wrong windows, about an inch too small, and were installed anyway. When I complained about the job and the horrible calking they did, the supervisor David Buchanan tried to fix it and said he would send someone back to fix the calking on the inside and outside the windows. He never did because he broke his leg and was out of the office. After multiple calls, It took Window World almost a year to come out and fix the calking in four of the 8 windows. I was told they ordered a molding for the windows, but the molding never arrived. The calking has gotten so bad it looks like an elementary kid did the work.

Due to the whole covid pandemic. I put off having anyone come to my house. I've been calling for over six months for someone to come out and was always given the runaround. I was told multiple times that someone was coming and no one ever showed up. I call and called to finally get someone to come out and look at the work, just for them to tell me two months later they can't do anything because it's been two years. They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.
I will be reporting them to the BBB and hiring a lawyer.

8 window installations

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Window WorldWindows

We purchased windows in 2015 but could not get them put into home due to house leveling issues, financial issues, and hurricanes. Finally in 2019 we got our home leveled. So in 2020, my wife started contacting window world about getting out windows (which were paid in full by now) installed. A field supervisor was sent out to remeasure. Then communication fell by the wayside. My wife finally spoke with their customer relations supervisor, Jason Gannon. He stated that our windows were probably given to habitat for humanity but he could go ahead and give us a refund. We stated that we'd rather have them install our windows instead of a refund. So, Mr Gannon mentioned to my wife that he'll let her know Friday what course of direction they'll take. Since then we've heard nothing from Mr Gannon. He's not replied to any of my wife's messages. Since we financed the windows through Wells Fargo, my wife decided to contact them concerning the refund in October, 2020. They said they need 30 days to investigate. After 30 days She called, but was told they need 90 days, not 30. So, after 90 days She called again but was told that they're waiting on window world to respond. So, to this day there has been no resolution for us. We have no new windows and no refund!

Windows