2515 Park Ave, Muscatine, IA, 52761, US
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KFC

KFCinadequate product

Hi, my name is Tony and on March 30, 2019 around 7 p.m. I visited the store here in Muscatine, IA and ordered the $5 Breast box and a side order of a single breast, total cost $8.01. When I got home to enjoy the meal to my utter shock and disappointment the breast were more like the size of a thigh. Neither chicken piece looked like a breast at all and one was so much smaller than the other. Attached are 2 pictures I am submitting for you observation/review. Sad! When I order a chicken breast I expect a chicken breast on my next (and it's a big "If") visit.

inadequate product
inadequate product

• Marie3637 Apr 01, 2019

Ya your right you know my life and when I would say things makes sense because you’ve never met me lmaoo

• Marie3637 Apr 02, 2019

Thanks for the follow 😚

• Marie3637 Mar 31, 2019

This site is a joke and this hater is a troll don’t respond to them you need to call the company if you want anything done.

This is my life now

• Marie3637 Apr 01, 2019

My father actually died when I was two but keep using ur [email protected] story or come up with something new 🤷‍♀️ I’m cool with it.