2605 Naples Ave SW, Iowa City, IA, 52240, US
Thu:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

MenardsCharging for a mask to shop.

I wasn't driving my car but I needed to stop at Menards and buy several things. Upson entering the store I was looking for masks since I didn't have one. I was told that it would be 52 cents. I said really??? All other retailers are providing free masks for their customers to shop. This is definitely PRICE GOUGING!!! These masks can't cost more that a few cents and you are requiring them.
Just an FYI I went to Lowes where I was also required to wear a mask and I was given a FREE mask. I spent almoat $500 there because Menards won't provide their customers with a free mask.

• Ra
      [email protected] Oct 27, 2020

Same exact thing as above we have an menards charge card & only went to menards not lowe's cuz we like the treatment from menards staff. walked in to our menards & was ordered us to wear masks & so much more totally discusting treatment. so we went to lowes right next door (with no masks even requested) & ordered a new kitchen remodel totally over $11000.00 which we tried to order from menards the day you idiots ordered us out of your store... how can you treat your customers this way??? ever??? if you are now ordering real menards customers out of you store... who are you protecting... ee's who will probably lose their jobs cuz we stopped spending our money there? please call us [protected]... randy & patti price this is such terrible treatment for us regualr folks who did not in any way cause this virus... where is the horrible treatment for china... we are inocent americans... who deserve respect from all of you at menards!!!