Menu
reviews & complaints
Pizza Hut company logo

Pizza Hut

585 Elbert St, Elberton, GA, 30635, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
S
2:27 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pizza Hut - ordering, wrong pizza

My name is katherine dye. I'm writing in reference of a pizza I had order friday night [3/11/2011] . I told the young girl that toke my order over the phone that I wanted a meatlover pizza everything double on the pzza. Then she ask me about did I wanted something else, I said yes some tradional wings. The total came up to $22.32. Okay the pizza got here 45 to 50 miutes late, when the girl arrived arrived with the pizza she was nice well better than the girl who toke my order, she said well what you want to do about about the pizza, cause she call the manager I told her I didn't want the pizza so she gave my husband the phone and he tried to explain to her and she was yelling because I heard her threw the phone!She was very rude, she had customers to wait on, we the peoples, thecustomers who make yall check we are customers to. I don't know who made her manager but they need to fired her. She young and dumb!I know what a pizza look like I was a manager at dominos for 3years.

Read full review of Pizza Hut and 2 comments