ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mavis Discount TireSensor not fixed then lied too

I paid them to fix my sensor on my car and it isn't fixed I went into the store got refused service call some from customer service got lied to about a returned call I've been treated rudely to and lied too and my money got taken without service being provided properly.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Mavis Discount TireWheel alignment

We did four tire replacement in May this year in Mavis Tire & Brakes (1881 Epps Bridge Pkwy, Athens, GA). During the checkout, my wife was told that the car needed a wheel-alignment. So we agreed to let them do it and paid $79.99 although offered a discount verbally ($60.00). However, right after my wife completed the payment, she saw our car had already been parked in the parking lot. She thought the wheel alignment is a very quick process without thinking too much. Last month, we brought our car back to Mavis for tire rotation. The store manager (he said he is the manager) told us that the car needs a wheel alignment and brake fluid flush. We actually just did the brake fluid flush two weeks ago. So I knew that the manager was not telling the truth. So we declined the wheel alignment also because it was done when we changed the tire in May, and the car was only driven about 5000 miles without an issue causing misalignment. After failed to persuade me for the alignment, the store manager cancelled our tire warranty. By looking into discussions on the internet, we realized that the store did not do the alignment when the tires were replaced because the wheel alignment normally takes about one hour to complete. It is hard to believe they did this to us because we have been using their service for many years.

Comment Guidelines