Treasure Coast Bullion Group

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Treasure Coast Bullion GroupRotating investments in heavy metals

To whom this concerns: I was told the gold would be turned into silver, and since the six $20.00 gold coins were worth over $6000. It would be be going back and forth into silver and gold depending on the activity in the market. I had been receiving "statements" of purchases of silver dollars. Once when my homeowners insurance with allstate was cancelled I tried to request some of my money back so I don't loose my home of 20 years. Now they have not doubled but trippled the rates for insuring my house due to high fire danger. So I guess I will be moving sooner than I had hoped. I wanted to live in my house for the rest of my life. O-well so goes america down the toilet. "matthew kehoe" was the "broker" so now I am b r o k e! I will now be calling the jupiter police. Any suggestions gladly accepted. Or I will be visiting florida very soon. As always, bruce brennan [protected] please call when you receive this. Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Marty40 Apr 20, 2021

TCBG is full of liars and cons. Contact the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, BBB, www.silverlawgroup.com.

Treasure Coast Bullion Group — Silver and gold lies by mathew kehoe's

I lost my life savings of $30, 000 for no risk on silver account. I was not told it was a leveraged account...

Treasure Coast Bullion Group — Unethical behavior

I being a disabled senior was put into an investment that did not meet my criteria by a salesman who only...